Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HW 58 - Prom Interviews

INTERVIEW #1
          For this interview, the first person I interviewed was my older sister.  I asked her about prom and she said it was fun and it was more of a formal type of party comaperd to the others.  She desribed prom as a entertaining way on to celebrate the last days or moments together with friends in high school.  I asked her, "how does prom differ from other formal parties like a ball".  She said that prom is like a journey and you start to develop into what it feels like to finally mature as an adult or young adult.

INTERVIEW #2
          For this interview I decided to interview one of my friends who hasn't been to prom yet and he said that prom was like a practice for very importants times of your life, for example prom ould be the practice for a marrige.  He wants to go to prom and says how prom has a lot of steps to be able to have a sucessful night.  LIke the first thing you have to do is ask someone, the next thing is get the proper outfit.  Then get a coursage, then meet the parents (mostly the dad).  Then after that, there is a big change on how you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment