Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HW 51 - Second Third of COTD Book

     PRECIS
          Most people don't only think about humans dying.  Some people are just as sad when a pet or beloved animak dies.  If you really think about, we are also animals, but some people consider us more as the dominant species.  I never actually been to a burial for a beloved pet before.

     QUOTES I LIKED
          "I am not going to take him away from you, I want you to give him to me.  Whe I leave with him father mority will help you understand"
\
          "With Andrew gone I'm so lonely I could die.  If I had it to do over again-I'd have twelve kids"!

ANALYTICAL PARAGRAPH
         I feel that the first quote is very important because this mother isn't able to let go of her child.  One important step of love is being able to let go.  The woman can't take the child away because the mother hasn't left even when the child is no longer with the mother

No comments:

Post a Comment